Wednesday, April 29, 2009



This is from about a month ago. I was able to see my fam. It was only for about 24 hours but it was worth it. It just makes me happy that even though I am gone for so long, Ian will run to me and act as if I never left....well, atleast that is what I hope he is feeling. He is a good boy. And he has a great mother. I keep telling her I will make up for leaving them for so long. I hope I can make good on that promise! It has been tough here, and even though things haven't gone as Mer and I planned, I still see so many blessings in our lives. It is tough for me to go to our little church here by myself without my family but every time I do (which i try to make it every week!!) something there reminds me of what blessings I have and why it is that I am here. It really makes life a little more manageable. So, life is tough but we just have to keep truckin. Soon, it will all be worth it.

1 comment:

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

Awe Lane, we miss you! We're hoping to get to come and see you in Monterey. Great Post! You're one hell on a guy!