Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Go time Go!!

Well, the weekend came and went and we had a great time being together. I tried to give Mer a break as much as I could with Ian, but really I just wanted to. I did come to appreciate more the constant stress of what Mer does now as a "single" mother. But now the countdown has begun. Only five more weeks til I am done with this place and the time can't go by fast enough. It looks like everything just might fall into place where we can all be in California by the beginning of July. It is crazy how much Ian is growing. He amazed me with how many words he was saying. Some words Mer didn't even know where he learned. He loves motorcycles. And I noticed he just loves being cool, like wearing his sunglasses, chillin on the lounge chair and doing cool tricks on his four wheeler! Anyways, I had a great time and I can't wait to be back with them. It never gets any easier leaving.

2 comments:

kimi-bimmi said...

you all make such a beautiful family, we are happy you got to spend quality time with your family! Keep up the hard work!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Wow your little Guy is a Doll! I'm glad I found your blog, it was fun to get an up date on your guys! Hope all is well!