Tuesday, September 15, 2009

我们现在在国防语言学院

We are now at DLI. I haven't written for such a long time. Things are going good. Monterey is pretty nice. It is starting to grow on me. But the best part is that I am with my family. It means more than anything. Ian is a crack up. He is growing too fast. He is a handful though, and unfortunately for Mer, she deals with him and the house all day while I am at school. I do try to do a little when I get home! But she is always none stop even when I do get home. We miss all of you guys so much, that is the hardest part for us. We hope all is well.


2 comments:

Beth Davis said...

We miss you guys!!! Hopefully we'll be able to see you soon. Happy Birthday today Lane:-)
PS- can you believe how fast our little guys are growing?!? Ian is so darn cute!!

Susan said...

Gees, if Lane is to busy, why don't you (Meredith) do this.